Yes Mr. Wayne, it does come in black.
*From Detective Comics #20*
And with that, ladies and gentlemen, the boob window is back!
*From Supergirl #19*
Paris, May 1968
Slogans and graffiti in the streets:
- The more you consume, the less you live. Commodities are the opium of the people.
- Abolish copyrights: sound structures belong to everyone.
- L’ennui est contre-révolutionnaire. (Boredom is counter-revolutionary.)
- L’imagination prend le pouvoir! (Imagination takes power!)
- Soyez réalistes, demandez l’impossible. (Be realistic, ask the impossible.)
- Prenez vos désirs pour la réalité. (Take your desires for reality.)
- On achète ton bonheur. Vole-le. (They are buying your happiness. Steal it.)
- Le patron a besoin de toi, tu n’as pas besoin de lui. (The boss needs you, you don’t need him.)
- L’été sera chaud! (Summer will be hot!)
- On ne revendiquera rien, on ne demandera rien. On prendra, on occupera. (We will beg for nothing. We will ask for nothing. We will take, we will occupy.)
- In a society that has abolished every kind of adventure the only adventure that remains is to abolish the society.
- Sous les pavés, la plage. (Under the paving stones, the beach.)
- Vivre sans temps mort et jouir sans entrave. (Live without wasted time and enjoy without hindrance.)
- Warning: ambitious careerists may now be disguised as “progressives.”
- I love you!!! Oh, say it with paving stones!!!
- Under 21? [Picture of a brick] Here is your ballot!
(Source: transpondster, via leftside1312)
I remember listening to Dystopia non-stop for a day. I’ve never been the same since.
(Source: hiddenarithmetic, via eathishit)
My kind of last supper. Notice that Disclose appears thrice in the picture.
“…but I’ll be dammned if going to be the one to start.”
So yeah, Dick can feel like a kid again. At least for a brief moment.
Bruce leaves a chocos cookie at J‘onn’s grave/memorial on mars
From Final Crisis: Requiem
Is it wrong that I want oreos now?
(Source: graydaughters, via batman-is-me)